confirmation code is incorrect

Ersetzt das Original phpBB CAPTCHA gegen eins mit diversen Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten.

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 5. Apr 2006 13:12

Hmmm - I can't see any mistake in this files.
Exists an entry like {S_HIDDEN_FIELDS} in your profile_add_body.tpl (should be in one of the last 10 lines)?

I just updated the files, did nothing to the database. Do I have to run also a script to updated the database?
I believe.
This time I don't now in which phpBB version are made importand database changes. But you should run the update_to_latest.php at any update, to be on the safer side. :)
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 5. Apr 2006 14:07

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:Hmmm - I can't see any mistake in this files.
Exists an entry like {S_HIDDEN_FIELDS} in your profile_add_body.tpl (should be in one of the last 10 lines)?

I have this in one of the latest lines
<tr>
<td class="row4" colspan="2" align="center" height="26">{S_HIDDEN_FIELDS}<input type="submit" name="submit" value="{L_SUBMIT}" class="mainoption" />&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="reset" value="{L_RESET}" name="reset" class="liteoption" /></td>
</tr>

But you should run the update_to_latest.php at any update, to be on the safer side. :)

Ok run the update_to_latest.php file. Everything went ok.
When I now want to register I can't see the registration key. You can see there is now a blank images where the registration key should be.

Added after 7 minutes:

On another computer I could see the registration key but still the same problem. Tried it several times but always it says the key is not correct.

Still wonder how you could register yesterday :?:
Tazmanian

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 5. Apr 2006 15:00

Still wonder how you could register yesterday
I also :!:
You can see there is now a blank images where the registration key should be.
Do you have activate random ellipses?
If yes, deactivate them!

I still wonder that I can refresh the page so often I want. :shock:
That must be a part from the problem. Because normally you can refresh only 3 times!!!
Take a look in your db. Does there exists entrys in the table phpbb_confirm? And all three fields are occupied in this table?
With every side refresh, there must be a new entry with the same session_id as is the preceding entry!!! So that the registration break if there are more than 3 entrys with the same session_id!

I think you have a problem with your sessions. So that the registration form do not find the correct key which will stored in this db-table too. :?
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 5. Apr 2006 15:33

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:Do you have activate random ellipses?
If yes, deactivate them!

Nopz, that is deactivated

I still wonder that I can refresh the page so often I want. :shock:
That must be a part from the problem. Because normally you can refresh only 3 times!!!
Take a look in your db. Does there exists entrys in the table phpbb_confirm? And all three fields are occupied in this table?
With every side refresh, there must be a new entry with the same session_id as is the preceding entry!!! So that the registration break if there are more than 3 entrys with the same session_id!

I think you have a problem with your sessions. So that the registration form do not find the correct key which will stored in this db-table too. :?

I think that could be the problem. I also can try more then 3 times to register. I think there is a problem with the session id.

I have the phpbb_confirm table
confirm_id char(32) latin1_general_ci Nee
session_id char(32) latin1_general_ci Nee
code char(6) latin1_general_ci Nee

There is one entrie
dbd3b96a4052fc37d4eb00bdb2b7c023 4a6ff724d6ccdd413e38a7298ad3e5ea 3UI1VY

Is this Ok or not?

Added after 3 minutes:

Everytime I try to register these one entrie changes. But the confirm id and session id is always diverend. Shouldn't this be unique?
Tazmanian

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 5. Apr 2006 15:35

1. Goto the registration.
  2. Open a new browser window to take a look at the db entry.
  3. Refresh the registration form 2 times.
  4. Now must be 3 entrys in the phpbb_confirm and at all 3 entrys must be the session_id (thats the second number) the same!!!

Zugefügt nach 1 Minute(n):

Everytime I try to register these one entrie changes. But the confirm id and session id is always diverend. Shouldn't this be unique?
The session_id must be unique!
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 5. Apr 2006 20:50

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:
  1. Goto the registration.
  2. Open a new browser window to take a look at the db entry.
  3. Refresh the registration form 2 times.
  4. Now must be 3 entrys in the phpbb_confirm and at all 3 entrys must be the session_id (thats the second number) the same!!!

Ok did the 4 steps.

Now I have these entries
- Session ID 1bc723837e730c0c790e4dd467535158
This is three times exactly the same

- Confirm ID is three times diverend

- Code is three times diverend

I tried it more then three times and now I get the error that i tried to mutch to give in the confirmation code.

Added after 2 minutes:

Hey,

i tried 2 times to register and now it worked :!: :!: :!:

However I didn't change anything :?:

Could it have something to do with the update_to_latest.php ? Maybe it wasn't active right away?

Strange ...

Added after 8 minutes:

It seems to work now.
Thanks for the help :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Tazmanian

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 5. Apr 2006 21:14

Could it have something to do with the update_to_latest.php ? Maybe it wasn't active right away?
I now the phpBB Group has changed some things at the DB in any Version. But I don't think that this has something todo with this.
Perhaps were something with the server? Bild

Main thing is, it functioned now. ;)
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon Tazmanian » 5. Apr 2006 21:22

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:I now the phpBB Group has changed some things at the DB in any Version. But I don't think that this has something todo with this.
Perhaps were something with the server? Bild

Main thing is, it functioned now. ;)

I don't know what was the problem. But i'm sure it is working now thanks to your help :!:
Tazmanian

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 5. Apr 2006 21:46

... thanks to your help :!:
No problem. :)
AmigaLink
Administrator

Vorherige

Zurück zu Advanced Visual Confirmation