Question about IM-Portal Block: guest select language

Blocks, Layouts, Hacks ...

Question about IM-Portal Block: guest select language

Beitragvon bjongen » 19. Mai 2006 18:05

Hello;

I am using the IM-Portal Block: guest select language mod, adn it works great !! Many thanks !!! Now I was just wondering, is it possible to have a link to choose the language besides the dropdown menu? What I mean: I have the dropdown menu in the main menu on the left side of the site (which is included on all pages) but I would love to make it more visible in the main page, like for example putting some flags that people can click and then their language is changed ... I hope I made myself clear and that someone can help me, many Thanks in advance,

Regards, Bart
bjongen

Beitragvon AmigaLink » 19. Mai 2006 18:36

Yes you can do that.
Try this: http://www.amigalink.de/?language=english 8)

That function already exists in the original MOD from Niels. :)
My IM-Portal block will only needed if you want use the language-selector as a overal portal block.
Die deutsche Sprache ist Freeware, du kannst sie benutzen, ohne dafür zu bezahlen. Sie ist aber nicht Open Source, also darfst du sie nicht verändern, wie es dir gerade passt.
AmigaLink
Administrator

Beitragvon bjongen » 24. Mai 2006 10:50

AmigaLink hat geschrieben:Yes you can do that.
Try this: http://www.amigalink.de/?language=english 8)

That function already exists in the original MOD from Niels. :)
My IM-Portal block will only needed if you want use the language-selector as a overal portal block.

Hello;

Sorry it took so long... I have tried this, and it works perfectly... thank you very much for the answer and also once more for the perfect script !!

regards, Bart
bjongen

Zurück zu IM-Portal Addons